Gong Baths on Sundays in London Waterloo
We are so excited to be back on Sundays in the lovely and central Xenia just 2 minutes walk from Waterloo main station.
Every Sunday at 7.00pm until 8.00pm - please see check schedule on Sound and Gong Baths page
Full address of the venue
2 Secker Street, Waterloo, SE1 8UF
Why these session and what to expect to get from them
Our Gong Bath sessions are mainly based on high-quality Gongs played mindfully with techniques that could help you progress on your emotional and spiritual journey.
We invite you at the end of the session, should you wish to, to connect with other members of the group in a loving and safe environment.
What should I do during the session?
Nothing! Just lay down or sit and allow the complex sounds to transport you to another level of consciousness. Many people have reported that their lives have been transformed in a positive way by regularly attending our sessions
What should I bring with me?
- Please bring a cushion, blanket, eye-pillow and anything that would make your experience pleasant and comfortable
- There is water to drink inside the room
How the evening is organized
You have the choice of joining one session or staying for both sessions (highly recommended for maximum benefits):
- A Chakra Sound Bath starts at 5.45pm till 6.45pm - work on tuning a specific Chakra every week by surrendering to the sweet sounds of Singing Bowls, Voice and Drum - you can book those sessions from the bookings page
- A Gong Bath 15 minutes later for maximum benefit from 7pm till 8pm – experience the power of high quality Gongs played in a way to help you release physical, mental and emotional tensions.
- Please note that the sessions are only for ADULTS
- We only use very fine incense but if you have any allergy to it please let us know before you book
- We start at 7.00 sharp and we lock the door after the start. The reason for being strict about this policy is that we want to keep as much silence as possible during the Gong Baths, so please arrive before closing times in order to avoid disappointment. If the door is locked please do not try to open it or force it.
- Single Gong Bath session : - £15
- A Sound Bath followed by a Gong Bath : - £25
What to bring with you
- We provide mats to lie on, covers and cushions and we operate on the first come first get basis. You can bring your own mat etc. if you want to be extra special mat if you want more comfort
- Comfortable cloths are better but you can wear anything you want!
- An open mind with no expectations, this is one of the best way to approach Sound Therapy!
- Drinking water is provided inside the room
- If you cancel before 5pm on the day of the session, we refund you what you paid minus the Paypal fees
- For fairness and integrity of the group; we cannot refund you if you do not cancel on time, not turn up to the session or arrive late and find the doors closed. The Same applicable for Passes.